Emerson’s Appleton™ Rigmaster LED Class I, Division 2 luminaires provide comfortable, uniform illumination in a lightweight, low profile design that’s easy to install in any hazardous task lighting application.
A variety of mounting brackets and accessory hardware, along with Emerson’s hinged wiring compartment design, create the most flexible and easy to install linear LED luminaire available. Designed for high vibration with an adjustable yoke bracket, captive hardware, and five casted safety retention points, this luminaire is durable enough to handle even the toughest applications drilling rigs have to offer.
• Lightweight design.
• Hinged cover with captive screws, and terminal block wiring for easy installation and maintenance.
• 60,000+ hour LED life for years of maintenance free operation.
• Standard screw-type terminal block can accept UL/CSA 26 to 10 AWG wire.
• Contemporary, low profile design suitable for tight spaces.
• Field replaceable LED driver and lens.
• Industry-leading thermal management for safe, reliable operation over wide temperature range.
• 2 ¾” NPT hubs on each end for through wiring.
• Terminal block or wire nuts option available.
• Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
• Type 3R, 4, 4X
• Marine Outside Type
• Suitable for Use in Wet Locations